A or it will be an essential staple when it comes to brushing out your locks). Ideal for is the to add to your routine, whatever your (if you have mid to and as well as . Flexible, gently massage and stimulate your and help the glide through your more easily - no more tugging! Our professional quality make your quick and effective.
For those unwanted
- Can be carried out on either or
- For really knotty , work in manageable sections
- Taking each section, start at the ends of your with gentle brushing to work through each tangle, making sure to hold the section at the root to avoid tension on your
- Section-by-section, carefully work your way from the end to the root - each will gently separate the so there is no need to drag or pull - no needed here thanks!
- Once you’ve detangled each section you can give your whole head a from root to tip to smooth out your !
For smoothing and
To transform dull into a worthy result try this:
- Start by ensuring your is free of any and . You can do this by using the and working your way from the ends of your and then to the roots.
- Then using a , blow dry your until it's completely dry
- Afterwards using combined efforts of the dryer and our trusty , smoothen your . Do this by brushing sections of your whilst the same section.
- Now repeat until you have worked through all of your for free all of the time!
This will create professional looking results from home, no need to visit your hairdresser!
How to clean your
It’s important to keep your tools clean to get the best out of them! Excessive build up of product, and oils can cause them to get clogged with nasty residue which can harm the performance of your tools and you may be adding grease, dead skin cells, and old product back into your - gross! A thorough monthly cleaning will keep your sparkling. Try to clean up your at least twice monthly to maintain healthy hassle-free !
Let's dive into details on how to clean your .
Step 1: Remove any from the bristles.
- It's natural for to fall out into the , you can remove them by getting a wide comb and teasing out the from the side of the bristles upwards! Or you can simply use your fingers to remove the .
Step 2: Fill up the sink or a bowl with your cleaning solution.
- For the solution you can use a few drops of mixed with . This will help break down any product that may have built up on the . You shouldn’t soak the as this can cause the to fill with water or cause glue to break down. Instead, use a washing up sponge or a toothbrush to wash between the bristles and remove dust and debris.
Step 3: Rinse your
- It’s important to rinse your through ensuring no soapiness is left on the . Then put it out to air dry on a towel or cloth.
Step 4: Enjoy your good-as-new !
- Once your is completely dry, enjoy your brand new, healthy . By using this method your will last many years and still look brand new.
Tip: Our are designed with one of the missing, this is so the air can circulate and to allow water to drain if. gets wet.
Our goals! are the ultimate when it comes to brushing out your lovely locks. They are an all-round essential for taming as they are great for , smoothing and straightening, making this product a must-have in your hand bag or on your dressing-table. Think
Our Rose Gold includes a gel handle which moulds to your hand, allowing you to have maximum grip and control when . These brushes are designed to give knot-free, professional hairdressing results at home, making them the perfect gift for you or another -obsessed queen. Our come in an array of different colours and designs, making them the most classy and Instagrammable brushes ever - what's not to love?