Whether you’re heading to the office, running errands or just want a au natural look, here are some of our top tips to master the perfect "no-makeup" makeup illusion
1. Perfect your baseand swap heavy coverage foundations for tinted moisturisers or BB creams. If you are conscious of your skin, mix your favourite foundation with a touch of moisturiser for a more luminous, lightweight effect.
2. Find your natural flush and choose a blusher shade close to when you are actually blushing. Pat the chosen blush onto the apples of your cheeks and blend outwards.
3. Stay away from powder and head for easy-to-blend cream or gel formulas to create that au naturel look. Only use a touch of translucent powder in areas most in need.
4. Blend, blend, blend! Learning how to properly blend your makeup will seriously change your beauty game. Blending is the key to flawless makeup!
5. Strip back your eye routine by using a tinted brow gel to sculpt your eyebrows and a eyelash curler to lift and open up your eyes. For extra glam add one coat of mascara.
6 . Ditch the lipstick and swap for a wash of colour using a tinted balm or lip gloss that is one shade brighter than your natural lip colour to leave them looking healthy and hydrated.
7. Stop playing dirty - are you guilty of torturing your face with cheap and dirty makeup brushes that smear makeup and shed bristles? If the answer is yes, upgrade yourself to new high-quality beauty tools that will help you achieve that flawless finish.
Beauty lover Kayleigh Graham says that good beauty tools are a girls best friend and are an essential investment for every makeup bag. Her line of products are high-quality, super pretty and affordable.
“The whole idea is great quality, beautiful, cruelty-free beauty tools at a wallet-friendly price that help you look and feel amazing” said Kayleigh Graham, who struggled to find good quality products that didn’t break the bank before starting her own beauty brand.
Bloggers, Youtubers and influencers agree, with Youtuber Hannah Maggs saying “The quality of these brushes are what impressed me the most” and Louise Pentland, Niomi Smart and Gabriella Lindley all feature Lily England tools in their makeup collections.
Kayleigh Graham says “We aim to deliver beautiful, high end products at an affordable price and keep our customers coming back for more.” Lily England’s luxe rose gold collection will stand out in your makeup bag.
About two years ago, she went into the cosmetics business herself. “I wanted to create beauty tools that I would want in my own makeup kit,” she says. “I wanted to do a collection that women would be excited to use everyday.”
“The quality of these brushes are what impressed me the most”
- Hannah Maggs (Blogger & Youtuber)
"I have fallen in love with these brushes... they are amazing quality and feel so soft. They apply makeup brilliantly and are easy to clean. They look stunning and very well made. "
"A stunning set of quality brushes which are crafted well and the bristles are extremely soft and silky. The makeup bag is an added luxury. Perfect, thank you. I couldn't ask for more from a set of makeup brushes."
I'm loving everything rose gold at the moment and having already bought other Lily England items, I felt confident the eyelash curler wouldn't disappoint... And it didn't... Excellent quality.
Want 10% off?
Join our VIP list & receive 10% offyour first purchase. Just enter your email below.